Saturday, October 24th from 9am-12pm for a volunteer tree planting on the campus of College Manor Assisted Living. Together we will install 45 new street trees for the community! Volunteers will be spaced out in groups of 10 in a zone to promote socially distanced planting fulfilling the greening master plan for the site.
Every individual that is coming must register separately.
Our tree planting projects are rain or shine, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Wear clothes and sturdy shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Don’t forget your reusable water bottle to reduce waste!
Thanks to our wonderful partners and funders who make this project possible!
Come plant & play in the dirt!
**** COVID 19 Protocols ****
We have new COVID-19 protocols & procedures to ensure the safety of volunteers and staff. Please carefully read and follow our guidelines; you will commit to these policies in our waiver, and they will guide our tree planting event.
– We all know that team work makes the dream work, so bring your Quaranteam! Quaranteams are defined as those who cohabitate and are quarantining together during the pandemic. Volunteers are also welcome to plant solo but must remain at least 6 ft apart during the event.
– Each individual needs to sign up separately and sign our waiver and safety guidelines.
– The planting area will be divided up into smaller zones to avoid gatherings.
– Face coverings are required over your mouth and nose.
– Bring your own gloves and tools if possible. If you don’t have these, no worries! We will provide sanitized supplies.
– Please review our ‘How to Plant’ resources prior to attending the event to limit in-person demonstrations.
College Manor Assisted Living in Lutherville - Timonium, Baltimore, Towson, Maryland
College Manor, Inc.
300 W Seminary Ave
Lutherville, MD 21093
We care about your privacy. When College Manor collects information about you, our team handles your information with care and does not share your information. This privacy notice applies to College Manor websites.