Blue Water Baltimore has been planning their tree planting at College Manor for several months and ran into delays due to Coronavirus but the day is finally here. Over 40 volunteers signed-up to help plant around 45 new trees. Thank you to everyone who are volunteering their time this Saturday morning and to Blue Water Baltimore for continuing their mission!
Our tree planting projects are rain or shine, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Wear clothes and sturdy shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Don’t forget your reusable water bottle to reduce waste!
Thanks to our wonderful partners and funders who make this project possible!
Come plant & play in the dirt!
**** COVID 19 Protocols ****
We have new COVID-19 protocols & procedures to ensure the safety of volunteers and staff. Please carefully read and follow our guidelines; you will commit to these policies in our waiver, and they will guide our tree planting event.
– We all know that team work makes the dream work, so bring your Quaranteam! Quaranteams are defined as those who cohabitate and are quarantining together during the pandemic. Volunteers are also welcome to plant solo but must remain at least 6 ft apart during the event.
– Each individual needs to sign up separately and sign our waiver and safety guidelines.
– The planting area will be divided up into smaller zones to avoid gatherings.
– Face coverings are required over your mouth and nose.
– Bring your own gloves and tools if possible. If you don’t have these, no worries! We will provide sanitized supplies.
– Please review our ‘How to Plant’ resources prior to attending the event to limit in-person demonstrations.
300 W Seminary Ave
Lutherville, MD 21093
We care about your privacy. When College Manor collects information about you, our team handles your information with care and does not share your information. This privacy notice applies to College Manor websites.